Save Your Loose Change

This has saved me a few times and I love it. I made a few shopping totes and had one left over. I found some spare change and tossed it in the purse. I went about my day and weeks, never remembering the money was there. I found some change laying around the house. I quickly thought of my purse and made a deposit.

I now have three deposits made and I have no idea how much is in it. I plan to keep that there till I can afford a fire box. A little put away out of sight can only help you later on down the line. As you can see mine is in the closet on a nice sturdy hanger. I will change out the coins later and small bills as well.

It's nice to have money and not remember it's there. I hope you find a spare purse for your savings too. Thanks.

I have 3 coffee cans full of loose change collected over two years. When my wallet is feeling heavy due to the change, I dump it out and into the cans. As it gets closer to Christmas, I will exchange it for bills, and I already can tell by the amount of change saved I have enough for all Christmas expenses. Or maybe, it may go towards a nice vacation for myself. A large chunk of the trip will be already paid for. Saving your loose change is well worth it.

That is wonderful and I am almost finished with my huge coffee can. That will be good for me too. Thanks

I save $5. Bills in a coin purse. Pays for special vacation to Alaska. Had a great time. Next one was California. Don't miss the bills

That is wonderful for sure. I am going to save $80 a month but don't know what I will do with it yet.

Coins Flying out of Jar
Saving Spare Change
Budget & Finance Saving MoneyAugust 17, 2016
Organizing Loose Wires
Organizing Loose Wires
Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Wood with a screw in it.
Fixing a Loose Screw in Wood
Loose Change on White Background
Finding Loose Change
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 10:51:11 AM on 10.0.1.54 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.