Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Saving Money With an Entertainment Book

Available for most major metropolitan areas, these coupon books can give you more for your money. This guide is about saving money with an entertainment book.

February 9, 2006 Flag

Hi! When my family chooses a vacation destination, I go online and order an Entertainment Book for that area. We save a lot of money by using Entertainment book coupons for the best restaraunts and area attractions. It also lets us plan things we want to do in advance because its like a guide to the area! If you wait until February/March to order the book, often they are on sale.

By Marjo from Emmaus, PA

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

What is the $9.95 value called Entertainment on Vacation - when a regular Entertainment Book is purchased?

What is this $9.95 value? Is it a separate book? What is it? How does it work?

Thanks. Lyn Stewart

RSVP tel: 604 228 8669

stewartlyn at canada dot com

Vancouver, BC V6R2L8

February 7, 2006 Flag

My tip is for shopping for food. Buy your local Entertainment Book, which usually costs between $25 and $35, depending on where you live. Each month, if you spend $50 on groceries at one time, you'll receive a $5.00 gift card which you can use on your next visit. Just by using these coupons in the book, you're already money ahead for the year. (12 x 5 = $60.00)

By Vicki Dahlstrom from Saint Paul, Mn.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Where do you buy them at? I don't think they have any where I live, could use one though.

May 23, 2007 Flag

Purchase the Entertainment book for your area if you frequently go out or do things with kids. There are tons of museum, cinema, zoo discount coupons. If you have a family, you will get you money back threefold. Also, since it is half way through the year, they are usually discounted.

By Carol from Massachusetts

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

And look for the grocery store coupons in the index!

I invested in an Entertainment Book. I received it from work for a discounted rate of 13.00. With two for one fast food saving, $5.00 off a $10.00 purchase at the bread store (I really load up on that one!), and 4 coupons for $5.00 off a 50.00 gift certificate at a local grocery store.

Budget & Finance Saving MoneyMay 21, 2013
Self-Publishing a Book
Self-Publishing a Book
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book
Woman playing Wii
Saving Money on Wii Games
man playing guitar
Saving Money On Wedding Entertainment
👒
🐰
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site.
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 25, 2017 at 12:25:27 AM on 10.0.1.88 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.