Saving Money on Magazines

I have read many posts about what to do with the magazines one buys. You can scan what you want and donate the mags to a thrift store or senior center or keep the pages in folders and recycle the rest. Both are good ideas, but I found one that I like to share that will save you money, resources and space.

If you visit http://www.zinio.com, you will find over 50,000 in digital magazines. I get Woman's Day, and that means I have 49,999 to go!

You can not copy or save easily, but you can keep each magazine as a whole in a file that stays on your computer. They are cheaper and no trees lost their lives to them. I highly recommend this idea, and hope you at least check them out.

Enjoy!

By Poor But Proud from Yorktown, VA

Stack of Magazines
Saving Money on Magazines
Mr. and Mrs. SantaMade From Reader's Digest Magazines
Mr. and Mrs. Santa Made from Reader's Digest Magazines
Crafts Made With Magazines
Crafts Made With Magazines
Christmas bows made from magazines.
Making Bows From Magazines
Open Magazines
Saving Ideas from Magazines
🎉
🎄