Saving Plastic Cups for Seed Starts

When you want to get your seeds started early for the spring planting save the plastic drink cups from the fast food places that use plastic like Taco Bell and White Castle. I saved some for my granddaughter and she said they worked wonderfully and didn't cost her a thing. If they are too tall they are easily cut to the size you want them to be. These cups are great seed starter pots.

By Carol from Huber Heights, OH

Saving Plastic Cups for Seed Starts

Yes, this idea came to me just this year so I punched a few holes in the bottoms for drainage. Now I am waiting to see if this is just as effective as those other 'pots'. :-)

ByHook Family - USA

Plastic Cups for Seed Starts
Disposable Plastic Cup
Reusing Disposable Plastic Cups
Reusing Keurig K-Cups
Reusing Keurig K-Cups
growing snap dragons from seed
Growing Flowers from Seed
Tea Cup and Saucer on White Background
Crafts Using Tea Cups and Saucers