Saving Recipes From Magazines

Category Recipes
Use Your Cell Phone to Save Magazine Recipes
We have all found great recipes in magazines while sitting in a waiting room. There are ways, other than ripping them out, to save them for your personal use. This is a guide about saving recipes from magazines.

While in a waiting room, at a friend's house, or even in the grocery store, there are times you can't rip out the page or take the magazine with you. I have found that my cell phone will take perfect pictures of the ingredients and the instructions. You can always blow up the photo on your phone, or send them to your home PC.

Another plus: you have the full recipe available while you are at the supermarket and can use it as your shopping list. No forgotten components when you go to prepare the dish.

Source: Found the perfect recipe while waiting in the Doctor's office and tried this out of desperation.

Top Comment

I do the same thing with my iPod, especially at the library. I can take a picture of a recipe or health tip, etc. Very handy!

This is a guide about saving recipes. There are number of ways to keep recipes where you can keep them organized and find them easily.

Couple looking at recipes both online and using recipe box

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes