Saving on Car Washing

Since it's officially spring, I thought I would share this tip with you. We like to save some money on car washes by washing our vehicles at home. It is great fun for the family to get out the hose and wash the car together.

We usually end up in a great water fight before we are finished, too! Seriously, car washes are very expensive and you can buy what you need to wash and wax your vehicles at any department store and do it yourself at home. Cheaper and lots of fun and entertainment!

By Robin

Answers:

Saving on Car Washing

When I was a teenager my mom use to pay me $2.00 per car to wash and dry. I got the exercise and she got a clean car at a cheap price! (04/04/2005)

By floppy4me

Washing a Blue Car
Car Washing Tips and Tricks
Saving Money on Car Rentals, Neon Car Rental Sign
Saving Money on Car Rentals
Finding an Inexpensive Car, Blue Volkswagon Beetle parked by a building.
Finding an Inexpensive Car
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver, For Sale sign in Window of Used Car
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver
Man Cleaning Car Interior
Cleaning Your Car's Interior
🎉
🎄