- 4 cups cooked chicken, cut in pieces
- 8-10 cups dry bread cubes
- 7 cups hot chicken broth (poured over cubes)
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- sage, poultry seasoning, opt.
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
Mix all ingredients and pour into shallow buttered casserole. Dot with butter and bake 1 1/12-2 hours at 350 degrees F.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Article
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 16, 2017 at 1:37:02 AM on 10.0.0.78 in 807 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us