- 4 cups cooked chicken, cut in pieces
- 8-10 cups dry bread cubes
- 7 cups hot chicken broth (poured over cubes)
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- sage, poultry seasoning, opt.
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
Mix all ingredients and pour into shallow buttered casserole. Dot with butter and bake 1 1/12-2 hours at 350 degrees F.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 3, 2016 at 12:35:33 AM on 10.0.2.158 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us