Scars From Acne

I have oily skin, and lots of pimple scars. I want to know how to get rid of these marks.

Fasaah

Answers:

Scars From Acne

I stopped using the store bought skin lighteners and began using regular old lemon juice right out of the bottle, you can get it at the market real cheap. I also buy those flat round cosmetic pads which I prepare them both for use by cutting several of the pads in 1/2, then I recycle an old container like those used for yogurt to store them in. I pour (drench) the lemon juice right onto them and store them in the fridge to keep cold as I use them. After bathing I put a 1/2 pad under each eye, or one on a scar for 5-10 mins. Then I rinse with cold water and pat dry. You will see results after about 3 weeks. (04/17/2008)

By sbb1

Scars From Acne

Okay look, you may not like the smell or the stinging afterward but seriously, VINEGAR does work!

I use it about 3 times a day with just a cotton ball and rub it on my entire face. It balances everything and even stops breakouts, smooths your face and gets rid of those little scars almost all the way. I use it in the morning when I get home from work and then just before bed, or whenever I need to wash my face.

Another thing that doesn't smell as bad is lemon juice/or lemons. I used to take a lemon, cut it in half then squeeze the juice out into a cup. Afterward, take a cotton ball and swipe over your problem areas. I usually put it in on my entire face, because I don't want one spot to look different than the other.
Good luck and I'm serious.. TRY IT.

Oh, and if your face isn't real sensitive then you can do just as I said without diluting the vinegar or lemon juice. My face isn't sensitive, so that's what I do. But if yours is, then just mix it with some water. Make sure the other half has just a little more of it on there. (07/07/2008)

By Brandi

Scars From Acne
A girl looking in the mirror and using a medicated pad to treat acne.
Preventing Acne Scars
Acne Scars
Remedies for Acne Scars
A girl popping a pimple.
What Causes Acne?
Woman applying acne cream to her face.
Homemade Acne Cream Recipes
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 12:42:16 PM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.