Scars From Acne

I have oily skin, and lots of pimple scars. I want to know how to get rid of these marks.

Scars From Acne

I stopped using the store bought skin lighteners and began using regular old lemon juice right out of the bottle, you can get it at the market real cheap. I also buy those flat round cosmetic pads which I prepare them both for use by cutting several of the pads in 1/2, then I recycle an old container like those used for yogurt to store them in. I pour (drench) the lemon juice right onto them and store them in the fridge to keep cold as I use them. After bathing I put a 1/2 pad under each eye, or one on a scar for 5-10 mins. Then I rinse with cold water and pat dry. You will see results after about 3 weeks. (04/17/2008)

By sbb1

Scars From Acne

Okay look, you may not like the smell or the stinging afterward but seriously, VINEGAR does work!

I use it about 3 times a day with just a cotton ball and rub it on my entire face. It balances everything and even stops breakouts, smooths your face and gets rid of those little scars almost all the way. I use it in the morning when I get home from work and then just before bed, or whenever I need to wash my face.

Another thing that doesn't smell as bad is lemon juice/or lemons. I used to take a lemon, cut it in half then squeeze the juice out into a cup. Afterward, take a cotton ball and swipe over your problem areas. I usually put it in on my entire face, because I don't want one spot to look different than the other.
Good luck and I'm serious.. TRY IT.

Oh, and if your face isn't real sensitive then you can do just as I said without diluting the vinegar or lemon juice. My face isn't sensitive, so that's what I do. But if yours is, then just mix it with some water. Make sure the other half has just a little more of it on there. (07/07/2008)

By Brandi

Scars From Acne
A girl looking in the mirror and using a medicated pad to treat acne.
Preventing Acne Scars
Acne Scars
Remedies for Acne Scars
Lemon Juice for Acne Scars
Lemon Juice for Acne Scars
Woman applying acne cream to her face.
Homemade Acne Cream Recipes