Scars From Acne

I want to clear up the acne scars on my face; some are from years of damage and some are new! What can I do to finally get rid of this? Please help!

By Precious from Baton Rouge, LA

Scars From Acne

I don 't know how old you are, or how old your scars are, but they will fade with time. However, you can try a skin lightening cream, or plain old hydrogen peroxide, if they are just discolored spots. Use a Q-tip to apply a tiny bit of either one onto each spot. If they are actually a skin texture problem, such as pitting, you can try any type of home use microdermabrasion set. Sally's Beauty Supply has one, and several other brands have sets at Walmart or Target. Just don't over use them and cause more problems.
Best of luck to you, acne can be a horrible thing. (07/25/2010)

By fatboyslimsmom

Scars From Acne
A girl looking in the mirror and using a medicated pad to treat acne.
Preventing Acne Scars
Acne Scars
Remedies for Acne Scars
Lemon Juice for Acne Scars
Lemon Juice for Acne Scars
Woman applying acne cream to her face.
Homemade Acne Cream Recipes