Scenery: Abandoned House

Abandoned House
Abandoned House
This is picture I took of a house before it was torn down to make way for a new highway in the area. Never knew it was even there until all the tree around it had been cut down. It looked sad. I photoshopped it just a little to add the shadow around the edges. It was a sunny day but it looked black as ink in the windows!

By Kandi from North Augusta, South Carolina

Answers:

Scenery: Abandoned House

I think it's a neat and beautiful picture. You can cut it down and make cards for Halloween.

Zig (10/07/2008)

By Ziggee

Scenery: Abandoned House

I liked it, too bad you didn't know it was there before. I got to explore 3 abandoned places; 2 house and a 1 room school house. I always think about all the people that must have lived there at one time. Zig's idea about making a card is good (10/07/2008)

By Liz

Scenery: Abandoned House

Love the picture too, I can't resist abandoned places, an air of mystery I guess. (10/08/2008)

By audrie12

Scenery: Abandoned House

This is a wonderful photo! I think the beauty of it is that the life of this house was memorialized with a final shot before she was torn down!

I think it would be interesting to find out who had owned the house over the years since she had been built and, if you can find even one, share this photo with them. I know I would appreciate a photo like this were it of my childhood or grandparents home. (10/11/2008)

By Deeli

Scenery: Abandoned House

Ooh, looks a little spooky, and I like spooky! You could make Halloween cards out of that! (10/13/2008)

By wdyjsu

Scenery: Abandoned House

Great pic. I love abandoned houses. I always wonder who had lived there, why it was abandoned. Just imagine, at some point, that house was someone's dream home. =) (11/07/2008)

By Sasha

Abandoned House
Scenery: Abandoned House
Someone dusting the corner of a room with a duster.
Keeping Your House Dusted
Whistler Peak
British Columbia Frugal Travel Guide
Colorado
Colorado Frugal Travel Information and Photos
Jamaica Beach
Jamaica Travel Tips - Frugal Travel Guide
🎄