Scenery: Fall Leaves

Last week I found this pretty leaf and there is a shape of a heart in it. I had a lot of fun and took several pictures outside and of my children.

Being a picture taking nut, I had to take some pictures of the leaves laying on the ground. The colors are so breathtaking!

Fall colors and smells are some of my favorite things about this time of year!

By Emily

Scenery: Fall Leaves

Scenery: Fall Leaves

Scenery: Fall Leaves

Love fall! (10/01/2010)

By Allison5

Scenery: Fall Leaves

The smells of fall are wonderful - even as I fight the urge to hibernate, lol! The heart-shaped leaves are elms, if memory serves... my dad was big into botany when I was small. (10/04/2010)

By JustPlainJo

Scenery: Fall Leaves

I love Fall, it's my favorite time of year. I live in Texas so it's nice to get some cooler days after our hot summers. (10/04/2010)

By Scooterrhea

Brillant yellow trees reflecting in pond.
Fall Leaves
beautiful colorful fall maple leaves
Photos of Fall Leaves
Fall Leaves on White Background
Decorating with Fall Leaves
Dogwood tree in spring.
Leaves Turning Brown on Dogwood Tree
Trumpet Vine Losing Leaves
Trumpet Vine Losing Leaves