SceneryPhotos

Scenery: River (Hinckley, Ohio)

When I lived in Hinckley, Ohio, we had a beautiful river that ran for miles and miles. I walked along this river. It was only 2 feet deep, when I got to my end which was Hinckley Lake.

This river ran from my back yard. I loved to just sit there, and write my songs out. It is a beautiful place to watch the wildlife and fishes in the river.

By Kelly from Medina, OH

I can only hope that all the beautiful and natural places like this will last forever for others to enjoy.

Thank you for sharing your lovely photo.

Pookarina

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Kelly, What a beautiful river. Why would you ever move from a place like that. I'm sure you have your reasons. I see you're from Medina, OH. I was just there last month for a seminar for work believe it or not. Got lost, couldn't find the place, but finally did. I'm from Toledo. Thanks for sharing the peaceful looking river. Kathy

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

I have many great memories of Hinckley Park/Lake from childhood. Wish I didn't live so far away now. I would love to make it a regular trip with my children!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes