Scenery: River (Hinckley, Ohio)

When I lived in Hinckley, Ohio, we had a beautiful river that ran for miles and miles. I walked along this river. It was only 2 feet deep, when I got to my end which was Hinckley Lake.

This river ran from my back yard. I loved to just sit there, and write my songs out. It is a beautiful place to watch the wildlife and fishes in the river.

By Kelly from Medina, OH

I can only hope that all the beautiful and natural places like this will last forever for others to enjoy.

Thank you for sharing your lovely photo.

Kelly, What a beautiful river. Why would you ever move from a place like that. I'm sure you have your reasons. I see you're from Medina, OH. I was just there last month for a seminar for work believe it or not. Got lost, couldn't find the place, but finally did. I'm from Toledo. Thanks for sharing the peaceful looking river. Kathy

I have many great memories of Hinckley Park/Lake from childhood. Wish I didn't live so far away now. I would love to make it a regular trip with my children!

Photos SceneryJune 15, 2011
Osage Orange Tree "Hedge Apple"
Growing an Osage Orange Tree "Hedge Apple"
Portland, Oregon
Portland, Oregon Frugal Travel Guide
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Ohio Christmas Charities
Glass Mansion Columbus, Ohio
Columbus, Ohio - Frugal Travel Guide