Scenery: Sunrise

If there is a better way to wake up than to a sunrise like this I haven't seen it. The color was so spectacular, I ran out in my nightgown to get this picture knowing that it could be gone in seconds.

To show how much I wanted this picture, I was barefoot and we had a foot of snow on the ground. All I had to do was step out the door and go about 10 feet from the front porch, believe me it didn't take long to get back in the house. As you see it was worth every bit of cold toes.

We live by a lake and the pink reflection from the sky repeated itself on the snow and ice. Simply spectacular!

By Ann

Scenery: Sunrise

Answers:

Scenery: Sunrise

Breathtakingly beautiful! (02/20/2011)

By katheri365

Scenery: Sunrise

Absolutely awesome, Ann! And running out in the snow to take a photo sounds like something I would do even though I shouldn't. :-) (02/20/2011)

By Deeli

Scenery: Sunrise

Thanks Ann for sharing such a great photo of such a beautiful sunrise! It was definitely worth running out into the snow for! I hope your toes are warmer now ;-) I would have done the same thing, as I know the scene changes in seconds when I'm taking pictures of sunsets. Your picture is so beautiful I'm saving it in my computer (credited to you, of course). (02/20/2011)

By Pixiedust7

Scenery: Sunrise

Ann, thanks for letting me see the scene through your eyes. (02/20/2011)

By JustPlainJo

Sunrise Over City
Sunrise Photos
Bag with flashlight and other accessories.
Planning a Road Trip
Whistler Peak
British Columbia Frugal Travel Guide
Colorado
Colorado Frugal Travel Information and Photos
Jamaica Beach
Jamaica Travel Tips - Frugal Travel Guide
🎉
🎄