Scenery: Sunset

I love sunsets and pictures of amazing skies and clouds.

In the first photo, we were at a family barbecue and the sky and sunset were amazing that evening! There were tons of clouds and bursts of all different colors. This one reminds me of cotton candy!

SunsetSky400x300.jpg

The second photo, was taken in Lehi, UT after a family barbecue, the sky had a lot of clouds and a storm was on the way also.

Clouds400x300.jpg

I especially loved the colors of this one. Taken after a family barbecue in Lehi, UT. The sky was just bursting with colors of all shades, and in all directions. It was hard to believe it was the same sky on the same night, each picture I took was a different color.

HoangHonXuong400x300.jpg

By Stacey

Answers:

Scenery: Sunset

My husband and I both enjoy painting "skies" with or without mountains. Clouds can be just as interesting as all the various colors of sunsets and moonrises. No two skies are ever the same.

Thank you for sharing these 3 beautiful sky scenes. It's so easy to get "lost" in them, and they are ever-changing, so you have to be quick. You captured some really nice ones.

(08/21/2010)

By PookaRina

Scenery: Sunset

Absolutely the most beautiful pictures of a sunset I have ever seen! Like you said, hard to believe it is the same sky at 3 different times. Gorgeous! (08/21/2010)

By Indianone

Scenery: Sunset

Very nice. Thanks for sharing! (08/22/2010)

By D.Merwin

Scenery: Sunset

You have a talent for finding and taking fantastic scenes. Absolutely gorgeous. (08/23/2010)

By Beth

Scenery: Sunset
Scenery: Sunset
Bag with flashlight and other accessories.
Planning a Road Trip
Whistler Peak
British Columbia Frugal Travel Guide
Colorado
Colorado Frugal Travel Information and Photos
Jamaica Beach
Jamaica Travel Tips - Frugal Travel Guide
🎉
🎄