Scenery: Trees In Autumn

I'm lucky enough to live next to woods and this photo is taken from my window where I sit with my laptop every morning. Just wanted to share!

By Robynn

Scenery: Trees In Autumn<br class=" hspace="10">

Answers:

Scenery: Trees In Autumn

I'm so lucky to have lived for about 2 years in a spot that looked very much like your woods here. We were in North Carolina, and right smack in the middle of the Great Smoky Mountains. I carry those mental pictures in my heart, and have only to close my eyes.

I'm so glad you have it to enjoy now. Soak up those memories and they'll last you forever.

Thank you for sharing with us.
(09/30/2010)

By PookaRina

Scenery: Trees In Autumn

What a beautiful picture! Thanks for sharing! (09/30/2010)

By MzScarlett

Scenery: Trees In Autumn

Beautiful and colourful (Australian spelling). We have mostly Eucalyptus to look at out our windows,Where are you and would you know the name of some of these lovely trees please? (10/01/2010)

By Ausjulie

Scenery: Trees In Autumn

Robin, as Pookarina said, store those beautiful memories in your mind and heart. I can't see the true colors of fall anymore, but the scent brings back such vivid memories. Thanks, and thumbs up. (10/01/2010)

By JustPlainJo

Scenery: Trees In Autumn

Simply gorgeous. Mother Nature in her Autumn splendor! (10/03/2010)

By Maryeileen

Fall trees reflecting in a pond.
Trees In Autumn
Closeup of Gray Squirrel
Keeping Squirrels Out of Fruit Trees
Peach pits and fruit on white background.
Growing Peach Trees from Pits
Cottonwood Tree
Getting Rid of Cottonwood Roots
Up close photo of a Mimosa tree.
Growing Mimosa Trees
🎄