Schnauzer Mix Photos

Category Dogs
Wheaton Schnauzer mix dog lying on the beach
Whether your Schnauzer is a designer mix or simply an unknown cross, its appearance can vary quite a bit from its parents. This is a guide about Schnauzer mix photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Mighty Molly is a 10 week old Schnauzer/Chihuahua mix. This wee one, likely the runt, had a rough start in her litter. She was picked on by siblings and lost weight from not getting enough to eat. The abuse and stress caused by her litter mates resulted in massive loss of hair as well. The baldness had made all of the fresh bite wounds/scratches and the many scars from old ones all the more apparent.

The owner, maybe thinking she was unadoptable because of looking bad, dumped her at the animal shelter where she was soon put on their euthanasia list. I adopted her from the rescue group who mercifully pulled her out of the animal shelter. They had cared for her over three weeks, bringing her to excellent health.

Molly is a love bug to her new pack; me in my role as Packleader/Mom, my husband as something like an uncle who spoils her, our Mimi the Terrier who outweighs Mo by 34 lbs., our Lulu the Labrador who outweighs her by 52 lbs. and four cats who all outweigh her too. Our amazing Mighty Mo is 2 lbs. of unbridled joy and happiness. One of the four cats has actually turned the tide and is becoming motherly towards the puppy.

Molly loves to chase after the cats, wanting them to play, while the big dogs chase after her, wanting to play. It is a repeating procession, Life is a Parade.

By Simply Susie from TX

Mighty Molly (Schnauzer/Chihuahua Mix)

Comment Like this photo? 19

These two pups, Frankie a Schnauzer mix and Belle a Pit Bull mix, shared a wonderful, playful bond. They were always seen expressing their devotion to one another.

I snapped this shot. I knew right away it would be called "Puppy Love!" They were some of the more happy and carefree pups that have come through our doors.

By Robyn F. from Tri-Cities, TN

2 small dogs kissing

Comment Like this photo? 5

Reenie is 2 years old. He's 1/2 Irish Wolfhound and 1/2 Giant Schnauzer. We got Reenie from our local Adopt A Pet 1 1/2 years ago. Reenie loves to play with the cat. Even though Reenie is 70 pounds and the cat is 2 pounds, she is real gentle with her when they are playing.

Reenie loves playing with her toys, catching balls, napping, snuggling, and general nosing around in everything. Reenie is such a special dog. I have a physical disability and am home by myself most of the time. She is my best friend and really watches out for me. She is very loyal and protective. She's sweet, loving, and very patient.

By Pamela

Photo of a Reenie Teaser Dog

Comment Like this photo? 9

Sophia Mia (Mia means "mine" in Italian) She is a 3 year old Schnauzer mix (adopted from shelter as always ;). The Vet thinks she is mixed with Yorkie. She is a clown. She likes anything that includes running, fetching (but then she will tease you with the ball), rough-housing and kids.

She has a Halloween ball that she is in love with (orange with bones and jack-o-lanterns on it). I have gotten her Christmas balls, Easter balls, even a Pink Girlie ball, she does not even touch them. IN LOVE with the Halloween ball! I have to go look for it before we go to bed or she will be up all night looking for it.

By Tina from Orange County, CA

terrier type dog

Comment Like this photo? 9

Jetta is 5 1/2 years old and a Schnauzer mix. I adopted her from the Humane Society when she was 2 months old. Her mother and 2 brothers were there. She looks just like her mother now.

Jetta loves going for car rides. She has to ride with me everywhere, especially to pick the kids up from school. She loves to go camping too. She also plays with my kids well and sleeps with one of them every night. I have never loved an animal as much as I love her. She is definitely a true member of our family. She never barks or whines. She loves everyone and everything.

By Jeannie

charcoal gray dog

Comment Like this photo? 5

A friend gave her to me 2 1/2 months ago. She like to play with a rope.

black puppy

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 4

Lexie is about 2 years old and is a Schnoodle. She is my grandson Kyler's Christmas gift.

black dog wearing pink outfit

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes