Scrubbing Bubbles for Walls

Scrubbing Bubbles is great for cleaning walls. It melts away the nicotine too. Spray on, wait 1 minute and wipe off with paper towels. A building contractor told me this, I was amazed how well it worked, even my hand held steam cleaner didn't get it all. He also said it won't damage your carpet if it drips on it. Some did and it never left any spots. Try it!

By Sharon C. from Maine

Answers:

Scrubbing Bubbles for Walls

I am definitely going to try this. I LOVE Scrubbing Bubbles. Have you tried their new shower cleaner? It has a wide spray and it is terrific. Also, have you tried their new toilet gels? (09/30/2008)

By Savings Assistant

Scrubbing Bubbles for Walls

I used Scrubbing Bubbles to clean the hood vent over the stove. It cuts the grease well. And as in the bathroom, no scrubbing. (10/01/2008)

By Norma

Scrubbing Bubbles for Walls

When I bought my fixer-upper house, cleaning the walls with Scrubbing Bubbles was the only way to clean the walls. They had to be cleaned before painting. I tried to just prime them first but the nicotine was so bad it actually bled through the primer. I can attest to the efficiency Scrubbing Bubbles. (10/02/2008)

By Lynn

Cigarette Burning in Ash Tray
Cleaning Nicotine (Cigarette Smoke) Off Walls
Fixing Wallpaper Bubbles
Fixing Wallpaper Bubbles
Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner
Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Reviews
Man repairing kitchen countertops.
Repairing Bubbles in Formica Countertop
🎉
🎄