Scuff Marks On Patent Leather Shoes

I used a Mr. Clean Magic eraser and just removed white scuff marks off black patent leather shoes! They look brand new!

By Momcasti from Georgia

Answers:

Scuff Marks On Patent Leather Shoes

I can't believe it, but nail polish remover did the trick on my black patent Burberry bag. I was scared to death to try it, but it worked like a charm! (10/19/2009)

By viperella

Scuff Marks On Patent Leather Shoes

I can't believe it! I just scuffed my new bright pink patent leather shoes, really pretty I might add, while I was at work. I googled this site and was shocked to see it was acetone. Surprisingly I had acetone on my desk (I forget why I needed it once and I brought it to work) so I used it on my shoe, just dabbed a little bit of the acetone onto my tissue and I had scuffed my shoe it was actually black, I used the tissue on the scuff mark and like a miracle the scuff mark was gone! My shoe is back to normal with no scuff mark! Thank you so much! (01/10/2010)

By nagem1979

Scuff Marks On Patent Leather Shoes

I have Jessica Simpson white patent leather shoes. I think i got a wood scuff mark or something on them (it was brown). I put some petroleum jelly (vaseline) on them, let it sit for maybe 30 seconds, got some nail polish remover and rubbed on it gently. worked great! I tried it on a stain that was also on it but no success :( (05/01/2010)

By laceandpearls

Patent Leather Shoes
Removing Scuffs on Patent Leather
Polishing Leather Shoes
Polishing Leather Shoes
White Walls
Removing Scuff Marks on Walls
A pregnant woman rubbing cream in her belly to prevent stretch marks.
Preventing Stretch Marks
Scuffed Leather Shoes
Removing Scuff Mark on Leather Shoes
🎉
🎄