Plan your next casserole around the seafood or seafood combination of your choice. This page contains seafood casserole recipes.
Solutions: Seafood Casserole Recipes
Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".
Seafood Casserole I
- 1 cup shell pasta (250 ml)
- 1 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms (375 ml)
- 2 Tbsp. butter (30 ml)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (284 ml)
- 1/2 can water (125 ml)
- 1 cup milk (250 ml)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (250 ml)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup chopped crabmeat (250 ml)
- 1 cup broken shrimp (250 ml)
Cook pasta in lightly salted boiling water. Drain.
Saute mushrooms in butter.
Mix macaroni, mushrooms and rest of ingredients in a 6 cup (1.6 L) buttered casserole. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
Bake at 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) for 1 hour or until hot.
Seafood Casserole II
- 1 can crab meat, do not drain
- 1 can tiny shrimp, do not drain
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
Mix all together. Pour into oiled 1 1/2 qt. casserole. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
By Robin from Washington, IA
ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No
Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!
Here are questions related to Seafood Casserole Recipes.
What is the recipe for Eat'n Park's seafood bake? They are only found in PA, but it has to be the best seafood dish I have ever eaten at a restaurant.
By Samantha from Hagerstown, MD
AnswerWas this interesting? Yes No
Most Recent Answer