DecorationsChristmas

Seasonal Vase Decorations

I found myself with two tubular vases, both plastic and one that is glass but with no bottom. I found ways to decorate using them to their best advantage.

Total Time: 2 hours

1. Put a smaller jar inside the big one. This serves three purposes. It gives you the ability to make it a luminary. It fills the center if you don't have enough to fill the whole jar. It keeps all the stuff in the middle from being hidden.
  2. Take your dollar tree things (if you have them) and make sure they don't come apart like mine did. I just took off the glue and the little thread from under the cap and used both.
  3. When you have all you need, just set a cap on the inner jar so nothing falls in and pour your pretties inside, letting them fall around the jar. If you plan on a battery powered candle, lift the jar lid off and drop it in. I made the inner jar shorter, as once I poured all the bells in the first time, it stuck out the top. The perfect height is where you can't see it, but it still holds all the decorations inside.
  4. I wrapped string beads around and glued them in the back. Then I added faux gold leaves, ribbon, and a red button.
  5. I put a battery candle in last night, but the photo isn't good so I took another shot of it this am. N-JOY!!
  6. Here are two more I made with the longer tube that has no bottom. One is filled with fall pumpkins that sat on my balcony. The other is what you can do with any color scheme or combination of colors for the holiday balls.

Very beautiful!

Thank You!!

Looks great!