Selling Collectible Dolls

When I was little, I knew I wanted to be an actress, and the person who sparked that initial love was Marylin Monroe. As a gift, to encourage my dream, my parents bought me the full 6 doll set of DSI Marylin Monroe collectors dolls. I love my dolls, and they mean a lot to me, but I need to sell them now to help pay for school so I can pursue that dream.

But I don't really know where or how to sell them. I know there is always ebay, but I worry that they will not go to a person who will cherish them or that I will have to break up the collection. So I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to find actual collectors and try finding a loving home for these treasures? This is a picture of the back, it has all six pictured.

By Pascallesbel from Akron, OH

Selling Collectible Dolls

I don't know much about your dolls, but I do know that if something was made specifically to sell as a collector, it will not be worth what you might think it is. I would google to find out any sites that might be able to tell you the worth of it. (09/06/2009)

By Laniegirl

Selling Collectible Dolls
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Finding the Value of Seymour Mann Dolls
Collectible Dolls
Selling Collectible Dolls
Barbie Doll
Selling Collectible Barbies