Selling Crafts

Has anyone had any luck with selling your home-made crafts? I am looking for a way to make extra income.

By suzieq71 from Horton, AL

Selling Crafts

Do you have any places close to you where they have events that would be complementary to your crafts. Okay like the city I live in is Quilt City, USA and a lot of people set up booths when quilt week is here. People come from all over the world for this week, so people set up booths to sell they homemade items and do a really good business at it. (05/20/2009)

By micksgirl

Selling Crafts

My aunt and I wanted to sell our crafty makes also. What we do is we have a monthly "yard sale" and put our things out. People love buying one of a kind, homemade things, specially if they're useful and don't look homemade at all. (08/02/2009)

By keiry06

Tips for Selling Crafts
Tips for Selling Crafts
Glass Block
Selling Glass Block Crafts
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
eBay Logo
Selling On eBay
pink and white bag rug
Selling Recycled Bag Rugs