Selling Crafts Online

Where can I sell my crafts online besides Etsy, and eBay?

By Monique R. from Creighton, SK

Selling Crafts Online (reminds me of ebay - all sorts of stuff)

Ad (more like etsy)

I feel like I know about a couple other places, but can't think of them right now.

Best of luck. I've kept my etsy shop empty for the past year or so, just too busy with my daughter and life. I found out one of my good friends officially closed her etsy shop over the summer. She said sales were down dramatically in the last year. I think about re-photographing and starting to list items again, but I'm just so busy volunteering at school and I'm not comfortable with our new camera. Sometime I'll get around to it! Hope you find the right venue(s) and you have lots of sales. (10/09/2009)

By mrs.story

Selling Crafts Online

Google etsy, ebay, and when it pulls up a list look for the word similar towards the bottom and hit that. Ruby Lane might be a possibility. (10/09/2009)

Selling Crafts Online

Try By NoRulesArt

Selling Crafts Online

I remembered another! I haven't visited their site in ages, but it was okay a while back.

By mrs.story

Selling Crafts Online

Why not take a look at Craigslist also. They might have a section for hand/homemade items. The only thing is that people would have to come to you (I think) so that might limit you. (10/15/2009)

By Mom81402

Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
Handyman Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Finding Appliance Manuals Online
A woman paying her bills online.
Paying Bills Online
A woman pushing a cart of presents.
Finding Black Friday Deals Online
Buying a Wedding Dress Online
Buying a Wedding Dress Online