Selling Handmade Crochet Items

How should I begin selling my crochet work?

By lderavin from Orlando, FL

Answers:

Selling Handmade Crochet Items

When anyone asks about selling anything, I always recommend craigslist.com

It is free to advertise whatever you have to sell, and you can include pictures. People in your area will respond to the ad, then they come to you or you can meet them in a public place to show them your crocheted items. (04/07/2009)

By Anonymous

Selling Handmade Crochet Items

Craigslist is great, but it only lets you advertise in your area. If you have friends or family who might advertise in their cities, that will get you more noticed, but that is still a reach.

I suggest this great website. They take very little fee and you are seen by anyone who logs on. Give it a try? Good luck.

etsy.com (04/09/2009)

By Poor But Proud

Selling Handmade Crochet Items

My wife currently is selling craft and home decor items on a relatively new site called Bonanzle.com. Bonanzle is not a bidding site like e-Bay. You price your listed items and customers either pay your list price or, make an offer which you can accept, negotiate, or reject. The cost of doing business on Bonanzle is a fraction of the fees on e-Bay.

A really nice feature is that there are posts and threads just like here. You can promote your items, ask questions, ask for advice and it seems to have the "small town" air about it. People are helpful and usually friendly. My wife spends so much time on line with the site, it's like a virtual social club.

You can "Google" Bonanzle and follow the links. Sign up, set up a "booth" and you're in business. There is a lot of support for a new vendor. You can maintain an account here and do business on e-Bay or another site, too.
(04/10/2009)

By Nockmoi

Handmade Crochet Bag
Selling Handmade Crochet Items
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
eBay Logo
Selling On eBay
A person crocheting a pink baby blanket.
Finding Time to Crochet
Various promotional items.
Removing Logos from Promotional Items
🎉
🎄