Selling Porcelain Dolls

I have 7 porcelain dolls. I am not at all familiar with dolls. I'm curious as to value as I would like to sell them. I'm not looking to make a fortune, would just like to offer a fair price.

You need to know the manufacturer of the dolls and the date they were made. Many of these dolls are mass-produced and not worth much at all. Once you know more about who makes the doll you can write in again.

Generally porcelain dolls like this are made by companies that mass produce dolls and consequently their collectible/market value is very, very low and in some cases may not even sell for $5.00. There are generally several thousand listed on eBay and Etsy on any given day and maybe less than 10% are sold. Sellers keep dolls listed for months and months and may never sell them.

You might could give us information on one doll, with photos and names/information and someone might be able to help you.

Christmas time is the best time for selling dolls of all kind and if you listed these on Craigslist in November or December you may be able to get $10-15 each - maybe.

That is the only information I can supply without information on each doll.

Before determining the value of your dolls it is best to identify your dolls first. This will give you a better idea what you can ask for each one. Here is an excellent guide that will help you identify your dolls:

https://www.the … your-doll-773879

You will need to know what the "makes and models" are then do a reverse search to find similar values. Look on their feet and on their backsides to help.