Selling Tall Pines for Lumber

I have 26 tall pines on my lot out by Lake Conroe that I'd like to sell for lumber.

Answers

THe easiest would be to put an ad on craigslist.org. Anywhere you live will have access to a craigslist.org. Also you can visit any other sort of classifieds - in my area, for instance, there's iwanna.com. Just go to your nearest grocery store and look in the newspapers/publication section to see if there is a small classifieds periodical that serves your area, and place an ad.

You could also call a local lumberyard and explain the situation to them.