Selling Used Wedding Decorations

I have a lot of wedding things from my daughter's wedding that I need to sell. Is this a place where I can do that? If not, does anyone know where I can sell the excess things I have, like: vases, tulle, flowers, etc.

By bebe1959

Answers:

Selling Used Wedding Decorations

Try a local Thrift Store, eBay, or Craigslist. (09/27/2009)

By Deeli

Selling Used Wedding Decorations

Yes, I know the perfect site - bravobride. I sold almost all of my wedding leftovers on it. They have a section for reception and ceremony decorations on there. I sold my vases, lanterns, wedding sparklers, and pails that we had lining the aisle. Here's the link bravobride.com. Good luck! (09/27/2009)

By carrieberry

Selling Used Wedding Decorations

I would suggest taking your used wedding decorations to a community market day. I have a stall at the markets once a month and I sell bits and pieces. Your local shire will give you details on where and when. Price your items, take a table and set out all decorations. Also, have a float about $40.00. The stall here is $10.00, I pay for my bay. You will love the interaction with people at the same time selling your items. Best of luck. (09/28/2009)

By michelle

Selling Used Wedding Decorations

I recommend craigslist. craigslist.org

You can sell just about anything on there. That way you set up the time that people can come to your home to purchase the items. It's best if you photograph the items and list them. (09/29/2009)

By Stormy Seas

Selling Used Wedding Decorations

Contact your local high school. They may be interested in the stuff for prom. They'd probably just offer one lump sum for all of it, or you could get a tax donation slip. (09/29/2009)

By susanmajp

candles in bowl of water
Selling Used Wedding Decorations
Plant wedding favors.
Giving Plants as Wedding Favors
A married couple in a moutain setting.
Ideas for a "Green" Wedding
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Saving o Wedding Candles
Saving Money on Wedding Candles
🎄