Selling a Stamp Collection

Category Stamps
Whether you are selling your personal collection or one that you have inherited, the first steps are to determine its value and the best way to find serious prospective buyers. This is a guide about selling a stamp collection.

How do I go about selling my stamp collection? I saved stamps as a youth, which was 50 years ago. Now I want to sell the collection, but want to get an honest evaluation of its worth. Any ideas?

By Anne

Find some stamp collecting forums online, and ask there. They should know more about how to get your collection appraised, and how to sell it. :)

I would suggest that you try to find a store that deals in stamps and coins and such. This is a very specialized field; you need to talk to someone who has some expertise.

I have no idea how to go about finding the value of my stamp collection that I had when a child. Any suggestions?

By Anne