Serving Sour Cream

Category Helpful Hints
Serving Sour Cream
How you serve sour cream probably depends on how it is going to be used during the meal. This is a guide about serving sour cream.

I don't know about you all, but I get so tired of trying to spread the sour cream on a taco or wrap. You either end up with too much in one spot or even break the shell when you try to spread it out. Well I always use a baggie to fill my deviled eggs, so I thought "why not try using a baggie to put the sour cream on my tacos and wraps". It is fantastic! You can evenly distribute the sour cream with no fuss or broken shells. It is also so much easier for children to make their own with less mess! Sure hope this helps you as much as it has me.

By Michelle P from Newark, OH

We have tacos a lot but we were using way too much sour cream. So I took a zip lock bag (a big one), opened it up, put it in a cup, filled it with the sour cream. Took the bag out, pushed all the air out, and with scissors I cut down the middle and tie it, cut a small portion of the tip and use. We use less sour cream and not only that, we don't have a blob of it in one spot but a little all over.