Set-in Chocolate Stains on Clothes

I have set-in chocolate stain on my clothes. I don't know how the chocolate candies got in the washer or dryer, but I found the stain after I had dried my clothes. There are stains in several shirts and sweatpants that are all brand new.

Jade from Ventura, CA

Answers:

Set-in Chocolate Stains on Clothes

I got a Pink brand white tee with green lettering from Victoria's Secret for Christmas and I split hot coco on it and the Dawn worked! I let the shirt soak in cold water for about ten minutes then put dawn on my fingers and rubbed it in and the stain was disappearing. Then i put it in the wash with cold water and regular detergent and the stain came out! (12/23/2007)

By Courtney

Set-in Chocolate Stains on Clothes

Thanks so very much, Courtney, for your response to my question. What a great Christmas gift to get the answer to my question.

Merry Christmas and a very happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year to you, Courtney, and to everyone out there!

Sincerely, (12/26/2007)

By JPW63

Removing Chocolate Stains from Clothing
Putting on Jeans
Saving Money on Clothes While Dieting
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Man Holding Burger with Mustard Stain on his Tie
Removing Mustard Stains from Clothing
Man With Stain in Underarm
Preventing Underarm Stains
🎄