Pet PagesPets

Shanti Puja (Pom-Chi)

Shanti Puja, which means Peace-Prayer, is a 4 year and 3 month old Pom-Chi. I was grieving terribly over the passing of another pet, when our neighbors came over with three Pom Chi puppies. They told me to choose one to love. At first I didn't want any, but I finally chose the runt and the only red one. Her love has made a "huge" difference to my husband and me. We both thank God many times a day for her. She goes with us almost everywhere. "No Dogs Allowed" usually means "No us going in!"

Shanti Puja runs to the garden with my husband every morning during the summer. In winter, they do the same, but not for veggies, lol. Shanti has several "special" stuffed animals she likes to toss around and she also likes to play outside with a half-deflated soccer ball. Racing to the house from the end of the back yard is high on her favorites list. She doesn't care who she races. I don't think you can spoil a pet! You can only love them to the furthest depth of your heart. Shanti Puja always gives us more love and laughter than we expect.

She will not go off the sidewalk or between the hedges. Nor will she go out front. She is just so smart and human-like. Our children and grandchildren adore her too. She has never bitten a soul!

By Jeannie-WV from born in Virginia, WV

What a cutie - thanks for sharing.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

She is just adorable!

Reply Like this photo? Yes