Shaping Eyebrows

How do I tweeze my eyebrows? I have had them waxed before, but the last time I had them waxed was about a year ago. So how do you shape them?

By child-of-eden from Alberta

Answers:

Shaping Eyebrows

Most large department stores that have a make up section will have an eyebrow "template" that you can buy. Pick the shape that you like, use eyebrow pencil to draw yours on {the templates have both right and left eyebrow stencil} then pluck the hairs that are outside that area. (09/21/2009)

By wolfbytez

Shaping Eyebrows

You do not need to spend any money other than on a good pair of tweezers and a white pencil!

Read the entire tutorial and watch the video. It's really easy! :-)

ricebunny.xanga.com (09/22/2009)

By Deeli

Shaping Eyebrows
Shaping Eyebrows
Beautiful Eyebrows
Waxing Your Eyebrows
Dark Eyebrows
How to Lighten Dark Eyebrows
lace close up
Lace Shaping
Close up of woman with thin eyebrows plucking them
Getting Over-Plucked Eyebrows to Grow Back
🎄