Shassy (Tabby)

Shassy (Tabby)

Shassy was 3 months at the time of this photo. He is a tabby from a private owner. Shassy loves to play with his toys and with our dogs. He also loves to sit and watch the world from inside on his play tower. Shassy loves to sit on top of or next to us whenever we sit down. In this photo he was sleeping on top of my sleeping husband in the recliner.

By Cricket from Parkton, NC

Answers:

Shassy (Tabby)

I've just got to say it. That's my boy! He'll be 6 months old next week and the older he gets the better he gets. He's becoming a really fantastic cat! He's in today getting shots along with getting neutered and declawed. Even my dogs are missing him like crazy! Both of them keep going to all the places Shassy goes searching for him! (03/04/2010)

By Cricketnc

Shassy (Tabby)
Shassy (Tabby)
Tabby Cat
Tabby Breed Information and Photos
Siamese Mix
Siamese Mix Cat Photos
🎄