Dog ToysDogs

Shopping for Dogtronics Pet Toys

I am looking for a Dogtronics sound toy. Going to Dogtronics website, it says that you can buy their toys at Walmart, Kmart, Target, or Petsmart. I have been to all of them and no one even heard of that brand of toys. My dog loves the toy, but it is now broken. I can't find them anywhere and Dogtronics doesn't sell to the public.

By Char from McHenry, IL

Answers

I live in S.C. and they have them at our Walmart store. Did you try going on line at Walmart.com?

Good luck. It is hard to find good toys. My 3 dog's tear every thing up.

December 7, 2012 Flag

Dogtronics claims that Walmart and Kmart, among others carry their products, particularly the battery powered hedgehog.
So far I have not been able to find it. Any suggestions?

By Rick D.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes