Shout Color Catchers Sheets

I've had a string of "red sock in a white load" laundry cycles lately so I picked up a package of the color catcher sheets, the first one I used came out of the wash without any color on it so I tossed it back in with the next load. Anyone have any luck with this? How many times have you used one sheet?

Amanda from Niles, OH

Shout Color Catchers Sheets

When I use a sheet I always put it near the item that might be a problem. Sometimes the sheet comes out with no ink. That just means that there wasn't any extra dye. I just keep using them until they are full of color. Hope that helps. (03/04/2007)

By kghsave

Shout Color Catchers Sheets

Those sheets saved a very special quilt! I just wanted to soak a quilt overnight instead of washing it. Got the next morning and I wanted to cry. The water was bright pink. One of the fabrics in the quilt was not colorfast. I had just bought a box of the sheets on my daughter-in-law's recommendation and I put 5 sheets in and prayed! The shout sheets came out a beautiful shade of pink and the white parts of my quilt were white! (03/06/2007)

By Mary W.

Shout Color Catchers Sheets
Fitted Sheet
Making Fitted Sheets
Gold picture frame.
Cleaning Picture Frames
A stack of folded sheets.
Folding Fitted Sheets
Cookie sheet
Uses for Old Cookie Sheets