Shout Color Catchers Sheets

I've had a string of "red sock in a white load" laundry cycles lately so I picked up a package of the color catcher sheets, the first one I used came out of the wash without any color on it so I tossed it back in with the next load. Anyone have any luck with this? How many times have you used one sheet?

Amanda from Niles, OH

Answers:

Shout Color Catchers Sheets

When I use a sheet I always put it near the item that might be a problem. Sometimes the sheet comes out with no ink. That just means that there wasn't any extra dye. I just keep using them until they are full of color. Hope that helps. (03/04/2007)

By kghsave

Shout Color Catchers Sheets

Those sheets saved a very special quilt! I just wanted to soak a quilt overnight instead of washing it. Got the next morning and I wanted to cry. The water was bright pink. One of the fabrics in the quilt was not colorfast. I had just bought a box of the sheets on my daughter-in-law's recommendation and I put 5 sheets in and prayed! The shout sheets came out a beautiful shade of pink and the white parts of my quilt were white! (03/06/2007)

By Mary W.