Shower Cleaning Tips

What is the best way to clean a shower?

By John W.

Answers:

Shower Cleaning Tips

If you're talking about a way to keep the shower clean from day to day then use this recipe:

Daily Shower Spray

• 1/3 cup rubbing alcohol
  • 1 cup water

Mix in a spray bottle and shake. Spray on, no rinsing required.
(10/24/2009)

By Deeli

Shower Cleaning Tips

The best cleaner I have found for the shower is "Scrubbing Bubbles". My showers shine! (10/25/2009)

By sabrinadog

Shower Cleaning Tips

I used a company to clean the shower from Buckinghamshire. They cleaned my shower and put a coating on the glass. That was a year ago and is still working great you don't even need to clean the shower after you use it now. (11/29/2009)

By andyglass

Shower Cleaning Tips

The product's name is "Edfred". It is hard to find (it may still be available at Orchard Supply Hardware). It gets everything off without scrubbing. I was warned that it would take the shine off chrome, but it worked great on porcelain and glass, even on a film that had been on there for years. (09/28/2010)

By k8e

pictures of shower walls
Keeping Your Shower Clean
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Shower Power Cleaner
Buying Shower Power Cleaner
🎉
🎄