- 8 oz cream cheese, softened (250 g)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (50 ml)
- 2 tsp chili sauce (10 ml)
- 1 tsp lemon juice (5 ml)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce (5 ml)
- 1/4 tsp dill weed (1 ml)
- 1/16 tsp garlic powder (.5 ml)
- 4 oz small or broken shrimp, rinsed and drained (113 g)
Mix cream cheese with mayonnaise and chili sauce. Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, dill and garlic. Mix well.
Add shrimp. Mash into mix.
Makes 2 cups of dip. Serve with crackers or chips.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 21, 2016 at 2:26:01 PM on 10.0.1.28 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us