Shrimp and Beef Stir Fry Noodles with Vegetables
Vote for this contest contender!
If you have left over protein and vegetables or need an easy and quick dinner, this stir fry noodle recipe is for you!
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 8
Total Time: 23
- 1/2 lb steak, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb peeled large shrimp
- 1 carrots, grated
- 4 bok choy, chopped
- 1/2 lb bean sprouts
- 1/2 white onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- dash salt & pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 package wide rice noodles
- Wash and prepare your meat and vegetables.
- Heat pan and add the olive oil. Stir fry the steak for about 1 minute. Then add shrimp and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add onions, bok choy, carrots, bean sprouts and dash of soy sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the rice noodles and cook for another 3 minutes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 20, 2017 at 10:06:27 PM on 10.0.0.237 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us