Silky Terrier Photos

Category Dogs
Silky Terrier in Grass
These fine boned, long haired dogs are agile, hardy and respond well to obedience training. This page contains silky terrier photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

This is Annie, she was a Silky. I say "was" because we lost her a couple of years ago. So sadly missed. She was smart, too. In these pictures she is in the "time out" corner that was used for kids and grandkids. She stayed there until we told her she could get out. It was pretty amazing.

She did a lot of tricks, she was a daddy's girl (my husband) I was treated by her as "the other woman". She liked all of us, she just didn't like other dogs, and she didn't think she was one.

By Dixie from Millstadt, IL

Dog looking over shoulder.

Comment Like this photo? 9

Oliver is a 4 1/2 year old Silky Terrier I adopted from a pet saver group. He brings his toys to me to play. A ball means he wants to play fetch, his teddy bear means he want to fight with it and try to get it away from me, etc.

Oli is my best friend. He is always with me and stays on my bed all day when I am sick. He is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time.

By Patricia from Albany, NY

Closeup of Oliver.

Comment Like this photo? 9