Simple Cheese Ball

A cheap, fast recipe for a cheese ball is to simply mix a softened block of cream cheese with the cheese flavoring packet from a box of macaroni and cheese. Be sure to blend it well, then shape into a ball. I usually let it chill overnight, and then roll it in chopped pecans before serving. You can also use the tubs of cream cheese to make a spread instead of a ball. It's very good!

Source: I got this recipe from my best friend's sister, I'm not sure where it came from originally.

By Adelia from Springfield, MO

Answers:

Simple Cheese Ball

This cheese ball recipe was great! My daughter thought this was "awesome"! (03/18/2009)

By ElfKin