Sir Catty-Kit (Maine Coon-Siamese)

Sir Catty-Kit (Maine Coon-Siamese)

Sir Catty-Kit will be 2 years old on Feb 14, 2007. He is half Siamese; half Maine Coon Tabby. A friend gave him to us when he was 10 weeks old.

He likes to play Chase, Hide and Seek, Peek-a-Boo and will take over any kind of box he can get himself into.

"Kit" helps my husband and me with everything we do. As we were redoing our Christmas wreath this past Christmas, Kit was in the middle of the wreath "holding ribbon" down for us. It presented just too good a picture to miss.

By Julia from Orlando, FL

Answers:

Sir Catty-Kit (Maine Coon-Siamese)

He is a beauty! We also have a part Maine Coon-Siamese. My son got him at the shelter when he was 8 weeks old. He eventually gave him to us. His name is Java. He is black and very fluffy (long haired) He weighs about 17 lbs and likes to be carried around on our shoulder(UGG). He is almost 12 yrs old now and has diabetes but is doing well. I would send a picture but I don't have a digital camera. (01/17/2007)

By Nancy MC

Sir Catty-Kit (Maine Coon-Siamese)

Well, Sir Catty-Kit makes a very pretty Christmas decoration! I know he is a lot of fun to have around. My Miss Kitty (Bombay) is a loving lapful. (01/17/2007)

By tedsmom

Sir Catty-Kit (Maine Coon-Siamese)

=^..^= What a regal name of course it fits as this is one regal looking guy, how handsome. He is gorgeous and how fun. (01/20/2007)

By meoowmom

Sir Catty-Kit (Maine Coon-Siamese)

He is gorgeous. You should make it a series. Kit on Valentine's Day, Kit at Easter, Kit on Arbor Day:) (01/20/2007)

By thriftyboo

Cat in a bag.
Sir Catty-Kit (Maine Coon - Sealpoint Siamese)
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Maine Christmas Charities
Red Bone Coon Hound
Red Bone Coon Hound Breed Information and Photos
Maine Coon Cat
Maine Coon Photos
🎉
🎄