Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Skull Cap Patterns

Skull caps or do rags are easy to make for yourself, a spouse, or friend that works outside. Similarly, you can make a more decorative crochet one. This is a guide about skull cap patterns.

Men's Crocheted Skull-Cap

CommentPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

A tightly fitted hat is an easy pattern to crochet, and will keep a young man warm and stylish. This is a guide about making a men's crocheted skull-cap.

three boys wearing doo rags

CommentPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

This is a guide about du rag pattern. These fun cloth head covers or skull caps are worn by men and women, and often tied from handkerchiefs.

April 12, 2010 Flag

I'm looking for a free pattern for skull caps to sew. Does anyone have a pattern they could share? Thank you very much.

By Lynn

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

April 12, 2010 Flag

I am looking for a pattern for a skull cap. Not a knitting pattern, but one that I can sew from wool fabric. Can anyone help?

By Rita from Bayport, NY

Answers:

Skull Cap Patterns

I've read that you can measure the size on a wool sweater, using the bottom, waist area as the "band" of the cap. Cut both sides of the sweater in an upside-down "U" shape, turn the pieces inside out and stitch them together, then turn them right side out again. Does that make sense? Sorry if I'm unclear! I hope that helps you. (01/25/2010)

By ImTrish

Skull Cap Patterns

I have the patterns for several styles available on E-bay. I am also making a DVD Video that shows you step by step how to assemble them. Please look on Ebay for patterns. (01/31/2010)

By ripmoosedog

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

January 18, 2010 Flag

My son works in construction and wears skull caps to keep his hair out of his face and control the sweat a bit. They can be a bit expensive for the size of them. I want to make some for him in prints he would like, but I don't have a pattern. Is there anyone out there with a skull cap pattern they'd like to share with me, please?

Thank you.
Donna from Cherryvale, KS

Answers:

Skull Cap Patterns

The best place to get them maybe even cheaper than making them is at a motorcycle rally or event, we wear them under our helmets to avoid the sweat, also I usually find them at events for 2 to 3 dollars each. (04/07/2007)

By Tami

Skull Cap Patterns

I just found these links, I think they are what your looking for.

Ive also been looking for the same thing and found them at last.

Hope they help.

sewersforum.com (08/06/2007)

By Deb

Skull Cap Patterns

Check out 1headwear.com for skull caps.
(02/17/2008)

By Barbaraatatum

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Crafts Clothing HatsApril 27, 2013
Men's Crocheted Skull-Cap
Making a Men's Crocheted Skull-Cap
baby sleeping
Cradle Cap Remedies
A plate of skull cupcakes.
Making Skull Cupcakes
three boys wearing doo rags
Du (Doo) Rag Pattern
👒
🐰
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 22, 2017 at 12:05:58 AM on 10.0.0.177 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.