Skull Cap Patterns

I am looking for a pattern for a skull cap. Not a knitting pattern, but one that I can sew from wool fabric. Can anyone help?

By Rita from Bayport, NY

Skull Cap Patterns

I've read that you can measure the size on a wool sweater, using the bottom, waist area as the "band" of the cap. Cut both sides of the sweater in an upside-down "U" shape, turn the pieces inside out and stitch them together, then turn them right side out again. Does that make sense? Sorry if I'm unclear! I hope that helps you. (01/25/2010)

By ImTrish

Skull Cap Patterns

I have the patterns for several styles available on E-bay. I am also making a DVD Video that shows you step by step how to assemble them. Please look on Ebay for patterns. (01/31/2010)

By ripmoosedog

Skull Cap Patterns
Skull Caps
Skull Cap Patterns
Men's Crocheted Skull-Cap
Making a Men's Crocheted Skull-Cap
baby sleeping
Cradle Cap Remedies
A plate of skull cupcakes.
Making Skull Cupcakes