Sleepover Birthday Party Ideas for Boys

I have my 14th birthday coming up on September 3rd and I need some ideas for a really cool boy sleepover party. I am able to use a pool with a diving board, if that helps.

Sleepover Birthday Party Ideas for Boys

Play "walk the plank", get all your friends in a line behind the diving board you ask the 1st person in line 7 questions (all the same for everybody else) each time they get one wrong they take a step farther. The board has a total of 3 steps. The 4th step is off the board. If they get 4 or more right they go behind the line. (08/09/2005)

By Josh

Sleepover Birthday Party Ideas for Boys

We play a pool game called "sharks and barracudas". Divide guests into 2 teams with an empty bucket on each end of the pool. Throw a whole bunch of corks into the pool (you can use ping pong balls or any other small floatable objects), at least 3 or more per person. Have the teams jump in the pool and catch the "bait" with their mouths and put it into their teams bucket, no hands allowed. When the last bait is caught, count the number in each teams bucket to find the winner.

By Mom in Jupiter

Sleepover Birthday Party Ideas for Boys

People who are planning sleepover parties why don't you play football, then go swimming, and then have a really nice
dinner like pizza or fish and chips, yummy. Then watch a movie and when it is time to go to bed have a
midnight feast. That's what I did for my tenth birthday. (01/17/2008)

By Roddz

Sleepover Birthday Party Ideas for Boys

Check on the age requirement for this, but paint ball is always fun. Check to find the closest location, but I do think there is one in the area. (03/25/2008)

Sleepover Birthday Party Ideas for Boys

See if you can maybe rent out a room in a gym or something and just play dodge ball, kickball, baseball, and all sorts of games. Then go to dinner or order pizza. After, watch movies and swim in the pool late at night. Also, get cool pool lights some are floating multicolored ones; they really lighten the pool and look cool. (07/30/2008)

By anonymous

Sleepover Birthday Party Ideas for Boys

I think you should invite a few friends, rent some good movies, and have some snacks for you guys to eat, play a few video games and just have fun. (08/28/2008)

By Jasmine

Part Idea

Last year when I turned 14 I had a Fear Factor party, it was awesome. We played a game that we like kinda took a spin off of the girls game of Truth or Dare; where we spun an empty soda bottle and whoever went last would come up with a dare for whoever the bottle lands on. You have to come up with rules like nothing gross or against house rules. A few ideas that we had were:

• One guy stuck his hand in a bowl of worms.

• Another guy had to write a report on his little sister's My Little Ponies and then read it to my mom (it was really funny).

• Another guy had to jump into the pool wearing a hippie skirt.

• One dude had to dress up as Britney Spears and sing "Womanizer" on the front yard (so funny).

So yeah, maybe that would work for you and since you have a diving board you could use that in some of the dares, but also you could just swim for part of it. Also, what I did is I had a make your own nacho and hot dog bar, which kinda filled us up because we had a lot of food. Also, we bought a lot of soda and got some horror movies and stuff to watch while we "went to sleep". Hope it helped dude, mine was a blast. (12/22/2008)

By 15 year old Jack

Sleepover Birthday Party Ideas for Boys

There is a game called Werewolf, go on the net and search for werewolf game rules. It explains everything have fun. (02/27/2009)

By Shane

Sleepover Party Ideas for Boys
Sleepover Party Ideas for Boys
Mommy Sleepover
Mommy Sleepover Ideas
Kids gathered around cake at birthday.
14th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
Cake with a 13 candles on it.
13th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys