Sleepover Party Ideas for Girls

I need party ideas for an 11 year old girl that wants to have 5 girls sleep over at our house.

Laura from New York

Answers:

Sleepover Party Ideas for Girls

My 10 year old daughter just went to a sleepover party and the girls had the best time. They decorated their own cupcakes, sang karaoke, the mom did "facial masks", they painted each others nails, they played freeze dance (the girls danced and then mom would stop the music and everyone froze and tried not to giggle), they also did a Decorate your own pillow case contest. Mom got cheap white pillow cases and fabric markers and the girls decorated it. All the girls signed each others pillow case like a yearbook, they played a game called Left, Right, Center (it only uses a special pair of dice and each player gets 3 chips) ITs a fun game. In the morning they had bagels and then went home. My daughter had a blast. (01/06/2007)

By kimmcg

Sleepover Party Ideas for Girls

I had a sleepover just this weekend. it's theme was "Night with the Stars". I named it that because everyone dressed up like a celebrity. we walked down the red carpet, got "mobbed" by the "paparatzi", and made movie star worthy sleep masks. It was really fun. My friend Diamon said, "it was totally awesome!" (02/13/2007)

By Carmen S.

Sleepover Party Ideas for Girls

I held a sleepover and we bought some chocolate and melted it then bought strawberries and marshmallows and other foods the we dipped the food in the chocolate then ate it. It was delicious! (02/14/2007)

By kaylz

Girls Having a Slumber Party
Slumber Party Ideas
Mommy Sleepover
Mommy Sleepover Ideas
A 16 year old girl holding a cake at her birthday with friends.
16th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Daughters Horse Riding Daddy
Raising Girls
A girl with a mohawk.
Mohawks on Girls
🎉
🎄