Sleepover Party Ideas for Girls

My daughter's best friend will be coming over for a sleepover. She will stay the night and be here until late the next day. What should I do to keep them from feeling bored? My daughter enjoys Scrabble and we have a large cinema room at our home. What DVDs would six year olds enjoy? What about food?

Yi from Berkeley, CA

Sleepover Party Ideas for Girls

Make everyone bring a magazine they don't need, and paper. Have them cut out of the magazine and make cards, posters, and etc. (02/18/2009)

Sleepover Party Ideas for Girls

Why not let them just be kids and play with toys and color. Watch children's cartoons. Maybe make some cupcakes and let them ice them. Maybe even read to them a story. (02/20/2009)

By Shelly

Sleepover Party Ideas for Girls

My daughter had a sleepover last year and we had a blast! She wants to be a fashion designer, so we divided the girls into groups, gave each group a role of toilet tissue, and after about 5 minutes we called all of them together to judge their "Fashion Masterpieces"! They loved it. It was hilarious! It's amazing what you can do with toilet tissue. (02/28/2009)

Girls Having a Slumber Party
Slumber Party Ideas
Mommy Sleepover
Mommy Sleepover Ideas
A 16 year old girl holding a cake at her birthday with friends.
16th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Daughters Horse Riding Daddy
Raising Girls
A girl with a mohawk.
Mohawks on Girls