Small Gift Ideas to Give Dec. 1-25

I have 2 ladies (who live in the same house-mother and daughter) that are my secret sisters from church. For each, I will give a gift bag with 25 individual gifts (one to be opened daily from Dec 1-25). I don't want to give both identical items, so I need some frugal ideas. Then for each item I will somehow tie it in with the holiday season. For example: Gum may say this is to hold it together for you this season, or peanuts with a note saying don't go nuts stressing. So, I need help coming up with 50 small ideas. Any ideas?

April from Missouri

How about a small frog with the attached note

I think you are looking for what they call a survival kit type of gift. I found a page with a bunch of great ideas. You will probably have to put a bunch of ideas together to get 50 individual unique gifts.

Some of the ones I thought would be good for you to look at:

top of page:

holidays kit

christmas kit

on bottom of page:

survival kit from God

Christian survival kit

friendship kit

I'm sure you will find more. have fun!

A pretty rubber band: to help u snap back

a roll of lifesavers: to remind u of who saved your life by giving his.

Here are a few off the top of my head. Contact me if i can help with more. Small compact mirror, to reflect on your blessings. Packet of flower seeds, to sow the seeds of friendship. Sunglasses with pink lenses, to help you keep a rosy outlook. Small jar of mustard seed, reminds to keep the faith. Colored pens or markers with pocket calendar, to color all your days beautiful. Small kitchen timer, take a minute to relax this season. Small calculator, to count your blessings. A bag of hersheys hugs candy, the gift that's meant to be shared. Hope this helps.

Several blank homemade greeting cards with a few new stamps and your own address labels inside:

"Knowing that you will always keep in touch."

"When you see a bird, give it a soft little whistle and

remember that God watches over even the birds."

Small pack of large nails:

"Hammer one nail into our fence every time we've said or

done something bad to someone. Only after removing them

all will we know that the large holes they leave are like the damage caused by the saying of it which can never be repaired. Your fence will be clear, so pass these on."

Cup hook:

" You give me strength to carry on."

Nice new comb:

" 'God has every hair on your head numbered', and knows

when each one falls and another one takes its place."

Lighted Key chain:

" 'God holds the Keys to His Kingdom.' and 'His Son is the

Light of the world."

Comb, small pkg of peanuts, small pkg of M and M's, candy bar, emery boards, dental floss, toothpaste, etc. Go to the Dollar Tree store. You'll find everything there for one dollar. good luck

Holidays and Parties Gifts ChristmasNovember 21, 2007
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Gift basket with green ribbon.
Making a Mother's Day Gift Basket
Gift Card Holder Crafts
Gift Card Holder Crafts
Gifts That Cost Nothing
Inexpensive Gift Ideas for Coworkers