Smoke Alarm Keeps Beeping

I have a Kidde model 12060 hardwired smoke detector with battery back up. I came home and the unit was beeping. I got a ladder and put in a new battery. That was no good; it is still chirping. I tried a 2nd battery and the same thing. I turned off the circuit breaker, took out the battery, and it is still chirping. I took the unit down, replaced the battery, tested it, and the alarm sounded. I put it back up and have a green light in the small display, but it is still beeping. I checked all 5 units and all have green lights. It is still chirping and I cannot make it stop.
Help.

Best Answer

They have an expiration date, check it. It should be on the back of the unit, if you can get to it. Sometimes, they need to be updated depending how old it is.

We have the exact same model, 5 of them as well, did all of this and they are still beeping. How did you end up solving this issue?