Sneezing Dog

My Jack Russell started sneezing really badly about three days ago. What can I do to help him?

Robert from Franklinton, NC

Sneezing Dog

He may be suffering from allergies, however he may have something lodged in his nasal passages. It could be something as simple as food, but I would recommend a vet check either way.
I remember one patient (a Cavalier) we had, who had a pea lodged in her nose. It would have been a cooked pea at first however when she came in with all the sneezing and after the owner waiting a week the pea had dried up and moved further in and the dog needed an anesthetic to remove it!

The same thing happened again two weeks later and since then the dog is banned from eating peas and corn unless they are pureed!! (06/18/2007)

By Kfromoz

Sneezing Dog

Hi - it could also be a foxtail. The vet should take a look at it. (06/19/2007)

By sara.

Sneezing Dog
Close up of a white cat's nose.
Treating a Sneezing Cat
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dog the Bounty Hunter Costume
Rabbit That is About to Sneeze
Treating a Sneezing Rabbit
Dog Peeing on Another Dog
Dog Peeing on Another Dog