Snow Scenery Photos

A blanket of snow always gives a new outdoor view for appreciation. This page contains snow scenery photos.

Showing 30 Articles of 58 Total

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photographs. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

February 28, 2011 Flag

This is my granny's old house. So many fun times were spent here as a child, and so much was learned. It makes me smile every time I look at this picture. I hope you do, too.

By sissys sewing

Granny's House in Winter

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 6 Comments

February 16, 2011 Flag

Last year we were "blessed" with a lot of snow. School was out, we were days off from work, and we did a lot of back breaking shoveling. Coming back from taking the dog for a walk, I had to reflect and look at the sheer beauty of it all. It truly was a "Wintery Wonder Land of Snow"

Source: Me

By Kathy

Snow covered trees and lights in front yard.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 6 Comments

November 7, 2011 Flag

While walking the dogs with my husband one day, I stopped at the top of the hill at the base of our driveway before going down into the snow. I couldn't stop staring at all of the trees looking so white! We do not get snow very often here in Coquille, Oregon. In fact, as a kid it was so rare that we'd only see a little snow every 5 years or so. Even then, there wasn't usually enough to make a snowman. So, seeing this much white in my area was completely exciting!

I do wonder if weather is changing. I have a neat book depicting the history of our little Coos County, and the pictures it shows from back in the 20's and 30's are covered in snow! In one photo, you can see our local community building (which is still there today) and it's drowning in the winter wonderland! With the snowfall increasing around here each year, I wonder if it will ever be that way around here again. If so, probably not in my lifetime, thank goodness!

Anyway, just thought I'd share my photo and thoughts with you today. This picture is a bit dated, I took it back in February of this year, but I just finished touching it up and you are one of the first ones to see it. Please always feel free to tell me what you think. You guys rock!

May God keep His watchful eyes upon you all the rest of your days!

By Chelle152 from Coquille, OR

Snowy Railroad Tracks Winding Through Woods

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 7 Comments

April 4, 2012 Flag

I thought the snow looked beautiful falling in the street light but it was too wet to take my camera out in. So I set up my tripod with the front door open and got this image, which I am really fond of.

By Jess from Hillsboro, OR

Midnight Snow in Hillsboro, OR

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 6 Comments

December 21, 2010 Flag

This is a view of the north east coast of Scotland after one of our recent snow storms, it was taken from my brother and sister in law's garden. They are fortunate to have spectacular views of the North Sea from their windows.

Snow on the Coast of Scotland

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

February 28, 2011 Flag

We had a late snowstorm last week. We didn't get a ton of snow but it was enough to cancel school for the kids. My husband took some photos in the morning. I thought this one turned out particularly well.

Crocus peeking through snow.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

January 6, 2010 Flag

This a picture of the sequoia trees in front of the Washington County Courthouse. They don't look very large in the photo, until you notice the building behind them, which is 3 stories tall!

Snow on sequoias.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

December 17, 2010 Flag

This are two old shacks that I ran across years ago. I just loved the way they looked with the old hide drying, and the snow covering them. It just looks so serene, and yet shows an old fashioned way of life.

Snow covered shacks.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

January 22, 2012 Flag

This is a a shot of my husband surrounded by a beautiful scene of snowy silence around Christmas last year. We love to walk on our property when it's covered in snow because it is like a whole new world.

Man walking in the snow.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

March 14, 2012 Flag

My friends just moved away and dropped off a picnic table that they were not taking with them. When they left, I noticed that where they backed up to leave, their pickup truck left tire marks in the snow that made two joining hearts.

Two hearts caused by tire tracks in the snow.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

December 29, 2010 Flag

Here is a beautiful view I had out my bedroom window during the 2010 blizzard that hit the East Coast. It was starting to look like Christmas after Christmas.

Snowy night.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

February 28, 2012 Flag

This is a picture I took in the back yard today. Hopefully, it is our last snow storm of the year.

Snow storm (Brockville, Ontario

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

December 18, 2011 Flag

I took this photo a few weeks ago in South Dakota. It had just snowed the night before, and all of the trees were heavy with snow. This stream is beautiful to take photos of all year round.

Snow covered forest and stream.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

February 2, 2011 Flag

My husband and I were walking to the grocery store after an ice/snow storm trapped most of Georgia for about a week and I happen to have my camera handy.

Snowy field and barbed wire fence in foreground.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

February 22, 2011 Flag

This is picture of our back deck and back yard. I used the picture of the pine tree on my Christmas card 2010. I love the snow when I am on the inside, looking out or in a picture!

Snow covered evergreen.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

February 24, 2010 Flag

This is a rare thing for south Georgia to get 4 inches of snow and have it stick. I love how the sunlight is peeking through the treetops in the top left hand corner of picture. So pretty!

Snow along the side of the road.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

February 16, 2010 Flag

We have had more snow this winter than usual, the new calves started being born in January which was really cold and snowy. When we went for a winter walk, this new born calf was on one side of the fence and his frantic mother on the other.

Black cow and calf.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

December 7, 2010 Flag

We don't often get snow in southern England by the sea, but have had two glorious days of it. Went walking to the beach and captured these colourful beach huts. Hope you enjoy the vibrant colours as much as I do.

Multicolored huts in the snow.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

March 11, 2013 Flag

This is the snow storm of March 2013. We ended up with about 18 inches.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

October 20, 2011 Flag

These trees so stood out against the white snow. It just took my breath away.

Snowfall on Trees at Sandia

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

January 19, 2012 Flag

This is a tree in our yard. I just thought it looked nice. This was after a snow storm.

A snow covered tree in winter, in a snowy yard.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

January 13, 2011 Flag

We have had a lot of snow this winter, I enjoy the beauty of it. It's not much for driving in it, but I find it lovely anyway. The first picture is near my home, and the second one is out my back door.

Snow covered trees.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

March 24, 2010 Flag

Spring time in Texas. This was taken the second day of spring! My little flowers were peeking through the snow to remind us that spring is here!

Snow covered flowers.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

November 9, 2010 Flag

I was driving home on Rt. 60. I just thought the road and everything else covered in snow was so beautiful, I decided to take a picture as I was driving down the road.

Road covered in snow.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

October 13, 2010 Flag

These pictures are of my house when South Carolina got snow. I got up early that morning to take these because I knew that as soon as my three boys (ages 9, 11, and 13) woke up, it wouldn't be like that much longer.

Snowy Old Shed (South Carolina)

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

March 28, 2011 Flag

Would you believe it is still snowing in New Hampshire? This is a photograph from the back porch of the house. Every year, we cut down one of these trees to use as our Christmas tree.

Snow covered trees.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

January 20, 2011 Flag

This is a picture of our hottub in the background and our deck. Neither are usable today. Snow! We love it!

House and fence in snow.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

February 14, 2011 Flag

This is our new backyard. Since we live in Virginia, getting a shot with snow still on the ground is rare. Nature has loaned us this lovely land!

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

February 10, 2011 Flag

This photo was taken just outside my garage after this last snowstorm! My son and son-in-law piled the snow to connect the car to the garage. My grandchildren and 2 neighbor children had a great time sliding down the hill.

very deep snow

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

February 10, 2010 Flag

My daughter and I took him out one night and the snow was gently falling and the night was perfect. So, I showed him how to make one and then he made his first Snow angel and it came out perfect. Just had to share!

Boy making a snow angel.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Load More
Photos SceneryNovember 4, 2013
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice, Man Cleaning Snow and Ice off of Windshield
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice
Driving on Snowy Roads, Cars driving on a snowy road.
Driving on Snowy Roads
Snow
Making Snow Muffins
How to Shovel Snow, Man Shoveling Snow
Shoveling Snow
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 18, 2017 at 1:13:46 AM on 10.0.2.58 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.